Import and Export in Data Editor

phantom1998

Don't know if this has been suggested already, but for future versions of FM can we have an Export to XML (or other format) features? For those of us who like to create our own teams and players, it would save us a lot of time if we could export are changes and import them to another database. An example is I have a j-league update on the old 8.0.1 database and I want to bring it to 8.0.2 without manually typing in everything.

Don't know if this has been suggested already, but for future versions of FM can we have an Export to XML (or other format) features? For those of us who like to create our own teams and players, it would save us a lot of time if we could export are changes and import them to another database. An example is I have a j-league update on the old 8.0.1 database and I want to bring it to 8.0.2 without manually typing in everything.

I understand that it is hard to implement because a lot of database objects are linked together and it's hard to export and import everything because of potential broken relationships between objects. But atleast let us export and import stats which is not linked to anything and it's the most time consuming to transfer.

Archived