Ridiculous wage offered to youngster

Just noticed "Man City's Thomas Larson offer accepted", this Danish youngster is not in my shortlist, so I send my scout to take a look.

Here is the report:

f37x34.png

Seems he won't be a good signing for us (Portsmouth, media predication 20th), not to say for Man City.

But... Man City offered him £36500/week, this is ridiculous for a decent young player.

263en2b.png

His transer status, available for loan.

2aj5evp.png

his judging potential is a little off, but I doubt the player is more than 3 stars potential at best with a scout with 20 judging potential.

If you have a better scout or a coach with 20 JP, let him check the player out. Larsen has decent stats

Got new report from Ray Clark (JPA 18, JPP 20)

b659o8.png

often if a player is loan listed you can get him on loan without paying any contribution to his wages. Ive started as Grimsby have four players on season long loans and pay nothing to any of their wages, might be worth a go if youre a club with no money like me, lol.

That's what I did last season when I am struggling in CCC.

Just can not believe Man City spend 36,500/week on such a useless guy, with jumping 2!

I'd consider this as a bug.

That's what I did last season when I am struggling in CCC.

Just can not believe Man City spend 36,500/week on such a useless guy, with jumping 2!

I'd consider this as a bug.

Agreed. :(

Jumping 2 in any DC makes him useless no matter what. :thdn:

Even if he was not interested to join Man City in the first place for some reason and only persuaded by a high salary, Man City should never have offered this to that guy. Actually not even if he had a leading EPL potential...

He doesn't have enough jumping or strength to be a DC but with his pace,crossing and dribling would be a decent wing back, scouts with high DDM (determination,dicipline,motivating) also do a better job scouting players than ones with just JPA JPP, not sure why the high wages though

Agreed. :(

Jumping 2 in any DC makes him useless no matter what. :thdn:

Even if he was not interested to join Man City in the first place for some reason and only persuaded by a high salary, Man City should never have offered this to that guy. Actually not even if he had a leading EPL potential...

Agreed.

SI should sort this out.

If its a one off then its hardly a bug. Maybe Man City think he will be good, they also have money falling out their ears so I doubt they care. You just need to use your imagination. Lets just say he impressed in non competitive games as a sweeper. With his speed and mental stats (anticipation) then he reads the game well to clean up loose balls.

Archived