Nations with more than 1 domestic cup

Of the countries in my game, France has a main cup and a league cup (much like England), and Italy has a Serie C cup (which is probably more like the Johnstone's Paint trophy than the league cup) in addition to the Italian Cup.

Scotland has the same setup as England, with a FA Cup and a League Cup.

I'm sure there is somebody with more thorough information, but that's as much as I know.

Spain have two IIRC

Spain have the Spanish Cup, and the Federation Cup. The Federation Cup is for those who lose in the 1st round of the Spanish Cup, and those who did not enter the Spanish Cup. So it's not really 2, but just 1.

Copa Federación de España, also referred to as the Copa RFEF, is a Spanish football competition for teams from the Segunda División B, the Tercera División and sometimes from the Preferente Regional who have failed to qualify or have been eliminated in first round of the Copa del Rey.[/Quote]

Off the top of my head, quite a few of the Asian leagues have multiple cups, Singapore for example has the League Cup as well as the FA Cup. Hong Kong has historically had several, currently FA Cup, Senior Shield & League Cup.

Northern Ireland has about 42 different cups in-game, with the various County cups. Wales has the League Cup. Israel has 2 cups I think. There's probably lots more.

Archived