New Stadium for Liverpool

• 1 month later...

From reading around the net, it looks like its a bit random.

I'm closing in on 4 full season. 4 CL / EPL / FAC wins, assorted LC / CWC etc wins.

I confess to using real time to take money from my balance to pay off debts earlier, so I got rid of the £86m myself (thanks to Newcastle & City sugar daddys giving me £65m total for kallstrom, chamakh, kuyt).

Then got Board takeover, I'd just started to look at reducing the term on the big debt and they cleared that out (so £30m from my balance to reduce by 1 year).

That was 18 months back. So, I'm sat on £200m in cash, using 1.2m in wages vs budget of 2.2m (can go to 2.8ish I think). I'm on a £200k a week contract. Only debt is on Aguero, Zapata and Cesc, but cos of sales I'm break even on transfers each month.

But no stadium. Tried asking everyday for 3 months. Tried save / ultimatum / reload if sacked. 15 times in a row. Sacked.

I'm reluctant to do it, but I've just made all the guys who took over 80+ in the editor. Maybe next board I'll get will be more to my thinking.

If not....hmmm....I'll just have to keep on winning - but Stevie is 32ish now. Nearly 33. Would have been nice for him to play in a mega stadium. Way its going, Torres won't either.

I know this isn't IRL at all....but that would make me think that they might be more willing to move. Oh well.

I'm now in the 2015/2016 season and Anfield is in it's last season and I'm moving to the Rush Arena next season. Sadly for me though, this comes at a time where I had made Liverpool very financially secure and making a very healthy profit. Now I'm saddled with an additional £400m bank loan for the stadium :(

Archived