Two takeovers in two months???

I'm in 2028 with Bayern and in January the first (ever) board takeover took place when Beckenbauer replaced Rummenigge. Now in March I got the news thar Bayern chairman Beckenbauer will step aside and clubs status is again "in the process of board takeover".

Did'nt Man City get taken over by the man from Thialand,Thaksin Shinawatra. Then about a season later he sold the club to the Abu Dhabi investors? I could be wrong, he may have been their for longer than 1 season..

Maybe you will get taken over by a mega rich tycoon this time around.. :p

This happened to me at Arsenal. We were taken over by another board member who didn't put any money into the club, then literally 2-3 weeks later we were taken over again... this time by someone with money who cleared my debts, so I wasn't complaining!

Question is, did Beckenbauer pump money into the club and will the new dude(s) be putting any more in??

Beckenbauer paid about 550 mil. € for controling stake but didn't provide any investments...I don't need them anywway, because the club just built a new 97.000 stadium and is the richest club in the world... I'd like to add that this way of takeover is ridiculous, because IRL Rumenigge isn't owner of the club, he has been voted there - in Germany clubs aren't owned by shareholders and therefore can't be bought or sold.

It happened on my game with Arsenal only it was over 3 months on my 6th season. They have been massively underachieving and stripped of some of their best players so the debts were crippling them, first a board member took over to try and help tackle the debt, then 3 months later a russian tycoon bought them.

Archived