12 coaches suddenly reduced to 10?

I've just started my 3rd season with swedish team Djurgården, and won both the league and the cup in my first two seasons. I'm currently gonna play the European Champions Cup quarter final against Real Madrid, so you can't say I've had a bad start. The finances are also extremely good.

Now to the problem. From the start the board allowed me to have 8 coaches, which increased to 10 after while, and then after some more time I was allowed to have 12 coaches. So I am currently in the process of building up a more professional staff.

When I just now wanted to replace my Fitness Coach I suddenly saw that The board has recommended that the club shouldn't have a combined total of more than 10 coaches.

What has happened here? Why do they reduce the number of coaches from 12 to 10?

Does anyone recognize this and have some sort of solution what to do?

I also find the limit annoying.

With my current team I still have 95,000 p/w available before reaching the salary cap but I cannot sign a 2,500 p/w keepers coach only because the board thinks 10 is enough?

I had to release 2 youth coaches before I was able to sign one.

Funny thing was my team started with 15 coaches, 6 physios and 17 scouts.

As you can guess well above the limit they recommended.

Maybe SI should think about linking both salary caps for staff and players together and let us decide how to spend it.

No I'm not saying it's a salary problem...

What I'm trying to say is that it's just somewhat unrealistic that they won't allow us to sign above the limit they suggest, when there clearly is enough money to pay their salary.

Imo if the club makes good profit every season and there is enough funds to pay 2-3 extra players why not allow us a extra coach instead?

I got reduced from 10 to 4 once. I think its more to do with finances than salary. I was a little insecure at the start of the season.

But If I keep giving them new contracts I could keep the 10.

Archived