Squad Status for Loan Players

I'm not sure if this has been raised before but i think it could be a very useful feature for both loaning players and sending them on loan. A player could be convinced to go on loan to a smaller club if guaranteed football rather than spend his time as a back-up at a big club. It could also be useful if you want to ensure your young starlet will get regular games when gone on loan. Should be relatively easy to implement too i'd imagine?

I'm not sure if this has been raised before but i think it could be a very useful feature for both loaning players and sending them on loan. A player could be convinced to go on loan to a smaller club if guaranteed football rather than spend his time as a back-up at a big club. It could also be useful if you want to ensure your young starlet will get regular games when gone on loan. Should be relatively easy to implement too i'd imagine?

Yea I have to say I agree......you should be able to have an option on the "offer to clubs" screen that say's only take offers from teams that see the player as a first teamer.......

When I offer players on loan I tend to get like 150 emails because of that which takes a lot of time to go through and only about 1/2 of them are for first team experience.....so I have to take the time to reject about 1/2 of them because they are for cover for the first team.

Having this option would save some time and make things way more convenient for the person offering players out on loan.

Archived