Players out performing attributes

Are there players who are just better than their attributes suggest?

I'm having some trouble deciding on who to play at times......For each position there are a set of attributes that I look for for each certain position.

For example I play with Roma and I have 3 CB's (Mexes, Juan, and Pique)....on paper I should definitely start Mexes and Pique but Juan outplays Pique whenever he's in the game.

So I don't if I should always use attributes comparison as the end all be all.

It's more of an issue when it comes to Regens......atleast real players have a known reputation and you know what kind of player they are so they might help a decision out. But when you're far enough along in the game and you're pretty much only playing with Regens......How should I make my decisions on who to play????????

Trial and error, I suppose. Naturally you would think that the player with the better attributes will perform better, so you play him first. He doesn't play well and you lose the match, so you play the other guy with poorer attributes and he plays better and you win the match. So then you would play the guy with the poorer attributes.

It's all about the form of the player. I have two wingers in my game: Jorge Goncalves and Max Noble. Goncalves has much better stats but Noble always gives better performances, so I always end up playing Noble ahead of Gonclaves.

Archived