Making notes - not too weird?

I will often draw up my team lists when bored at work, look at the weakest/oldest parts of the team and decide what needs strengthening most and think about who might be a good target. In fact it's what I'm doing now... :)

I use to have a lil' A5 notepad for FM09, was awesome tbf :D Had doodles of formations, tactics and transfers ordered in a star system and stuff like that :)

Not at all. A notepad is essential, taking into account the depth of the game and vast amounts of information involved. Its impossible to remember every single thought which comes into you head and normally as you're thinking about something, something else will catch your attention and if your head is anthing like mine, you would have just completely forgotten when you were thinking about prior!

Ok... I was about to do something before i replied to this......... :S

Oddly its the one thing I havn't really done on this version as I have really struggled to enjoy this years version.

Last year was the first one where I really used a notepad but I kind of went a bit over the top.

I had an A5 notepad which was full of:

Tactics

Transfers

Nations/leagues to scout

Players to get reports on

Player/staff search filters for positions I needed

Ideas for new training schedules

Lists of possible transfer targets

Strengths & weaknesses of my team

That little notepad pretty much single handedly allowed me to cope with the boredom induced by Economics lessons.

Archived