can i carry on??

with your game?? on last few versions of the game im sure there was a thread where people loaded up their saved games and people could download them and carry on. i had a couple of great games as maidenhead and colchester that some people posted is there a thread similar this year anywhere?

with your game?? on last few versions of the game im sure there was a thread where people loaded up their saved games and people could download them and carry on. i had a couple of great games as maidenhead and colchester that some people posted is there a thread similar this year anywhere?

can anybody help?

I'd rather you didn't carry on with my game. I'm kinda enjoying it myself.

lol, you know what i meant just wish i'd had more response someone who's brought say gateshead/accrington/rochdale into the championship in say 4-5 seasons would give me something interesting not really interested in games 200 years in the future that's a bit too much!!!

lol, you know what i meant just wish i'd had more response someone who's brought say gateshead/accrington/rochdale into the championship in say 4-5 seasons would give me something interesting not really interested in games 200 years in the future that's a bit too much!!!

What about the 2039 one?

What about the 2039 one?

just downloading it now to see if there's owt to interest me ideally wanted something around 2013-2017 im a bit bored with my notts co save after 4 seasons although im having a good run thiis season top of championship jamie o'hara running the midfield.

just downloading it now to see if there's owt to interest me ideally wanted something around 2013-2017 im a bit bored with my notts co save after 4 seasons although im having a good run thiis season top of championship jamie o'hara running the midfield.

Why not holiday to the year you want?

Why not holiday to the year you want?

didnt really consider that mate what i really wanted was someone who's built a lowish team up already an english club say5-6 years into the game who are already on a bit of a good run like i said ideally lg 2 team in the championship. have you not got any good save's you can upload!!!

didnt really consider that mate what i really wanted was someone who's built a lowish team up already an english club say5-6 years into the game who are already on a bit of a good run like i said ideally lg 2 team in the championship. have you not got any good save's you can upload!!!

None that really fit your description. My two main saves are a Man Utd one and a Fisher one. The closest is the Fisher one, who start out as a BSS team. But I'm only 2 years into the game, and they're only in League 2.

You could check out the Career Updates forum? Maybe someone in there could help you?

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=151

None that really fit your description. My two main saves are a Man Utd one and a Fisher one. The closest is the Fisher one, who start out as a BSS team. But I'm only 2 years into the game, and they're only in League 2.

You could check out the Career Updates forum? Maybe someone in there could help you?

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=151

thanks for your help mate hopefully someone else will see this post later and i will have a decent game uploaded for me to get my teeth into!!

I have a Southampton save in 2024 there in the premiership with 25mil to spend a few days before January transfer window if that interests you. Teams got some decent players I just carn't turn them into a Premier league force.

I have a Southampton save in 2024 there in the premiership with 25mil to spend a few days before January transfer window if that interests you. Teams got some decent players I just carn't turn them into a Premier league force.

this sounds interesting mate can you upload it for me or send it to me?? nice one!!

doubt it as its 82mb, the save is actually from just before the 2030 world cup and i had to let alot of arsenal players go who wanted to leave so the budgets gone up to £54m and you have about 5 squad players :).

Ill ask at work today about uploading such a large file and ill see if i can get it done tonight :)

its the same league from my career game

and its patched upto 10.2 :)

doubt it as its 82mb, the save is actually from just before the 2030 world cup and i had to let alot of arsenal players go who wanted to leave so the budgets gone up to £54m and you have about 5 squad players :).

Ill ask at work today about uploading such a large file and ill see if i can get it done tonight :)

its the same league from my career game

and its patched upto 10.2 :)

cheers mate iv'e sent you a pm.

Archived