Giving the Board an ultimatum

I've got away with it once, but I think that was more down to circumstance. I'd asked for a stadium expansion and been given it, but nothing happened. I asked again and was told no, made an ultimatum and was told that I couldn't have but the board were prepared to put up with my outburst.

RIGHT at the end of the close season, I get my stadium expansion (the original discussion was in May) so I'd assumed it was because they had a date set for it

Saved the game before I issued my ultimatum didnt I. AFC Telford when I did the Dafuge challenge, we were in Prem but stadium was still only 16,000 capacity even though we had about £110 mill in the bank. Got away with it and they increased the capacity by 3,000. Might as well have just said no, tight c***s.

Originally posted by Blanchflower1:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevie_G_32201:

yes i have they said something along the lines of

as you have done so well here they will overlook the outbburst

or something like that

yes on fm 08 but i did win every trophy i was enterd in for 6 year running icon_wink.gif

~~Stevie G~~

You mean on FM 2008??

icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Archived