The Price of FMH2010 on PSN??

Right i havnt been around these forums for a while since FML went balls up with the re-set anyway i have a question about FMH10.

Im glad to see a demo recently released on the PSN but why are FMH 2010 and FMH 2009 both still priced at £29.99?

It seems a bit pricey to me i have a psp go so the only way to get this is to download it? I know you could say its the same story with fifa 09 and 10 but i cant justify spending £30 on it when there are other good titles at half the price.

Does anyone from SI know if there will ever be a price drop on either game around the corner?

Many thanks

Rich

• SI Staff
Thats because Marc is based in the US therefore theres a time difference iirc

Spoilsport - I was going to try and convince him that the forum was rigged up to an alarm clock and woke me whenever a post required a reply ;)

• 2 weeks later...

PSP GO is a ripoff. Costs a fortune, the screen is smaller than a regular PSP and the button layout is worse so apparently it's difficult to even play some games on it! But the worst thing about it is that you'll never be able to buy a used game and every new game will have no competition for prices because Sony are the only ones that can sell it. So prices will never come down. This system is good for Sony but terrible for everyone else.

Archived