Contract

Im currently managing Arsenal and i am in october 2014, now my problem is that last season it kept saying Arsenal looking for my replacement if i don't sign a new contract i thought that they would offer me one at the end of the season but not the case. My contract ran from 30.6.12 until 30.6.14 i am now in october 2014 and i have not been offered a new contract and i can't request one either. so whenever i look at my manager profile i realisticly don't have a contract. Is this a bug? or will i get offered one? has anybody else experienced this?

Yeah what he said ^^ Its just the press speculating, just like in real life they tell any story as long as it sell's news papers..

Thats weird that your contract ran out at the end of June and your still their in October?

Are you on a monthly contract, like when a players contract runs out but you can keep him at the club and his contract just says N/A?

It's just a transfer rumor made up by the media then, just like in real life. If a club is going to approach a manager, they will have done it. You can check through job center the status of arsenal, available, insecure, safe?

Way to miss his point!!

Never had it happen, and I would think it is a bug of some description. If you're enjoying your game and are worried Arsenal may spit you out if you remain unsigned (something I feel may eventually happen) indefinitely, then it might be worth giving yourself a one year deal in FMRTE, and see if it happens again this season.

Yeah its greyed out thats why I cant request another. I wouldnt of thought its because im not succesful ive won at least two trophies every year thats alot better than wenger lol. Its just weird as I dont want to lose the job.

Archived