game is bad

on international management, game is pure sh.t... just look at some lower competitions... I am New Zealand and I have played 5-6 official matches agaisnt American Samoa - always 1-0, Samoans are in ONC final, only 1-2 goals per match, like in Caribbean cup (in real, Amercan Samoa allows at least 7-8 goals in match, never have won any point, in Caribbean cup there is always 3-4 goals per match, 6-0, 7-0 wins are often)... beside that, I am worried with touchline instructions, often I cant, in same time, have retain possesion and get ball forward... competition editor suc.s.......

I am worried with touchline instructions, often I cant, in same time, have retain possesion and get ball forward

That's because you can't do both. Retain possession = time wasting, playing the ball around at the back. Get ball forward = no time wasting, direct passing to the front. Same reason you can't have 'shoot on sight' and 'work ball into box' together.

That's because you can't do both. Retain possession = time wasting, playing the ball around at the back. Get ball forward = no time wasting, direct passing to the front. Same reason you can't have 'shoot on sight' and 'work ball into box' together.

I claim I can do it... I do it often, if I am not in lead after first 10 mins... and another thing happened... I played game with Senegal NT, gone on holiday till next squad selection (on Jan 16th), and when I came back, squad was already selected (I saved last time 2 hrs ago)... I did it again, and again same :eek: (both times I qualified to WC after taking one point in Abidjan against CIV)

on international management, game is pure sh.t... just look at some lower competitions... I am New Zealand and I have played 5-6 official matches agaisnt American Samoa - always 1-0, Samoans are in ONC final, only 1-2 goals per match, like in Caribbean cup (in real, Amercan Samoa allows at least 7-8 goals in match, never have won any point, in Caribbean cup there is always 3-4 goals per match, 6-0, 7-0 wins are often)... beside that, I am worried with touchline instructions, often I cant, in same time, have retain possesion and get ball forward... competition editor suc.s.......

That line made me LOL as Tomer pointed out.

beside that, I am worried with touchline instructions, often I cant, in same time, have retain possesion and get ball forward...

That comment right there is why nobody is going to listen to you because you're clearly just not very good at the game.

Look introspectively at yourself rather than blame the game - because if you think you can retain possession and pump balls forward at the same time... something has to be up with your basic level of footballing knowledge.

Archived