How to negotiate succesfully?

Players I buy end up costing me stupid amounts, but I see people buying players like Dzeko and Chivu for as little as 20 million whereas I'd be paying around 40/50.

I've tried setting ti to non-negotiable, but is there anything else I could do to get the fees lowered?

Cheers :thup:

There seems to be a protocol with this 'negotiating' lark. Start off by complimenting the player in the media over a period of between 4 and 12 weeks before the transfer window and give the player a compliment a week. Keep saying you want to sign him mainly and if he fancies the move then he will state so. Then move in a club will accept a lower offer for an unhappy player, so i got Dzeko for £21,000,000 in season 3 by saying i would do my upmost to sign him for 7 weeks before in later may come July 1st he wanted a transfer and Wolfsburg allowed him to move on for £18,750,000 and £3,000,000 if he bags 20 league goals.

There seems to be a protocol with this 'negotiating' lark. Start off by complimenting the player in the media over a period of between 4 and 12 weeks before the transfer window and give the player a compliment a week. Keep saying you want to sign him mainly and if he fancies the move then he will state so. Then move in a club will accept a lower offer for an unhappy player, so i got Dzeko for £21,000,000 in season 3 by saying i would do my upmost to sign him for 7 weeks before in later may come July 1st he wanted a transfer and Wolfsburg allowed him to move on for £18,750,000 and £3,000,000 if he bags 20 league goals.

yeah that similar to what i did and i ended up get dzeko for 12 million because he had put in transfer request maybe if you wait bit further you could havd him for less. and that is in season 2

Archived