Is there any way to get rid of this rule?

The rule being in the Scottish Premier League when the match squad has to have 3 players under 21?

Is there a way of deleting this rule in the editor at all?

Thanks in advance :thup:

Why do you want to delete this rule in the first place? Don't you want to make your game realistic?

Unfortunately this cannot be done easily via the editor, the only way you could possibly do it is by completely recreating the league from scratch. Sorry.

Thanks anyway.

It was only because I went to Celtic, signing some decent players in the summer and come the start of the season this rule came up and I never realised it existed, will give the season a go though :D

i appreciate it being a realistic rule - but what is the point of this rule i wonder?

An excellent way to encourage clubs to develop their youth. The Scottish FA make the excellent decision to increase the number of substitutes by 2, but the extra squad members have to be youth.

It's a good idea in principle, but in real life (particularly at the Old Firm) a couple of youngsters get on the bench just because they have to be there and never EVER get anywhere near a sub appearance.

Not strictly true, John Fleck and Danny Wilson have been featuring regularly especially this season. However I do agree with you in principle, especially where it concerns The Old Firm, but would cite the likes of the other SPL clubs bringing forth youth players, particularly Hamilton, where the likes of Macarthy and Easton were developed before moving south, and James Macarther now being courted. So, whilst The Old Firm continue to mistreat their youngsters in general, the rest of the SPL is striving to achieve the goals of the SFA.

Archived