Winnging The World Cup

I won it on FM 2008 with Honduras!

The 2010 World Cup is South Africa, I won one group game vs Saudi Arabia 2-0.

My other group games were a 1-1 draw with Germany and a 3-3 draw with Switzerland.

I then went through all the knock out rounds winning every tie on penalties.

I beat Spain, Italy, Brazil and Argentina, all on shout outs.

Winning*

Won*

I don't usually corrects spelling but it's just... how can you spell "experiences" right and then feck up the easy ones ^^

And actually, no, never won it in any FM! I have a quite infamous habit of reaching the final and getting beat on penalties :'(

Disappointingly not in recent memory. I always seem to end up managing African teams, and being put out by Denmark. On FM2009, I was Ivory Coast manager, even beat Brazil and USA in my group, before being put out by Denmark in the first knockout round. On FM10 I was Nigeria manager, came so close to beating Brazil in the group stage (battered them all game, and contrived to lose 2-1), and only needed to beat Denmark in the final group game. Naturally, I drew 3-3.

Winning*

Won*

I don't usually corrects spelling but it's just... how can you spell "experiences" right and then feck up the easy ones ^^

And actually, no, never won it in any FM! I have a quite infamous habit of reaching the final and getting beat on penalties :'(

DUDE chill it was a mistake. I did not see that. It is common for humans you know. Calm Down

Archived