Non-Trainable Stats?

Composure

Aggression

Bravery

Concentration (unless you give them GK training??? for some reason??)

Determination

Influence

Eccentricity

They can probably go up naturally with experiance.

I think you can train Natural Fitness as it is in one of the training categorys.

You can download the lower divisions from this website somewhere.

It used to be. Shooting only seems do finishing and long shots now.

If you click on a players training and go through the training categorys it shows you what each one does.

Ive never seen any of my players increase in composure but I have seen concentration go up even though the seem to have left it out of the outfield players training categorys.

It used to be. Shooting only seems do finishing and long shots now.

If you click on a players training and go through the training categorys it shows you what each one does.

Ive never seen any of my players increase in composure but I have seen concentration go up even though the seem to have left it out of the outfield players training categorys.

iirc only the explanation ingame has changed but its still trained trough shooting. not 100% on this though

Tubey! You can play lower then the Blue Square North/South, pop into the editors forum and find a thread titled "SuperBladesman Engish Level 11" - well something like that! :s

Its just a download and then putting a file into you database file!

Tubey! You can play lower then the Blue Square North/South, pop into the editors forum and find a thread titled "SuperBladesman Engish Level 11" - well something like that! :s

Its just a download and then putting a file into you database file!

Found it - thanks mate ;)

And it's absolutely amazing xD

There is also plenty of hidden stats im sure cant be changed. Things such as injury proneness, professionalism, important matches, adaptability etc (there are quite a few)

Personality traits are not trainable but can be improved via tutoring, in case anyone is interested.

Hidden attributes like consistency can increase with age/experience.

Composure

Aggression

Bravery

Concentration (unless you give them GK training??? for some reason??)

Determination

Influence

Eccentricity

They can probably go up naturally with experiance.

I think you can train Natural Fitness as it is in one of the training categorys.

You can download the lower divisions from this website somewhere.

IIRC aggression can be dropped if the manager issue correct warning/fine to a player that just sent off in the last match.

Archived