New Game.

Thanks. Otherwise it would ruin my life more then it already has ;). Uni next year so need to concentrate.

Yeah Man United, but started two seasons with them now and it same old same old. I need a challenge.

Notts County was boring.

Sunderland was HARD.

Millwall never really started...

Any Ideas?

Play as Bristol Rovers. Just finished my first season, went top of the league on goal difference and just got into the Championship, signing some good players (Russell Anderson, Boa Morte, Chris Hogg, Nile Ranger, Cleverley) and have gone three straight draws -- so exciting!

I have done a Barca season got annoyed three seasons in a row lost the title to Real on the last game of the season. Zlatan is a little overraed in my opinion! Bristol Rovers? I don't really know any of there players would be hard. MAN CITY NEVER!

try doing a career game... there is no better feeling then taking a team that hires you, winning, then leaving for greener pastures. start with sunday player experience and see if you have what it takes to get to the higher levels. Best way to do this is with alot of leagues, so if you have a powerful computer, then go for it

I was the same i was always Man Utd but as you said it kinda gets a bit boring, same old same old!. I decided that i'd try and take a team from just outside the top 4 and get them into regular Champions league football. (Villa, Everton or Spurs).

In the end i choose Spurs and so far so good, played 12 and sitting top by 2pts having just beaten Rafs's Reds at Anfield. The Spurs board at beginning of season only requested top 10 finish so the pressure isnt too much either. Startin balance of about £6mill. Good fun, recommend giving it a go with one of those three!!

Archived