I want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS THIS ****??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

I was having a perfect season with man city!!! played for hours!! And then once again

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRASH DUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an INTEL ® CORE 2 DUO CPU

E 8400 @ 3.00 GHZ

2 GB OF RAM 2.98 GHZ = a lot more than required!

Graphic card : INVIDIA GEFORCE 8400 GS

I bought this computer last year, especially for fm2009!

Im 22 and i dont play any other games but this.

SO WHAT DO U WANT !!!!???!?!?!!?!!?!!

I did everything i could!! I looked up every forum for a solution! re - installed the game!!!!!!! updated my graphic card!!!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!

I feel so stupid for spending good money for the game!!!!!!!!

I could have been like most out there and just copy it off someone!!! But no I chose to be decent, invest money, so Sport Interactive/ SEGA (whatever) could continue producing the game in the future.... ( IF WE ALL JUST COPIED 1 ORIGINAL DISC THERE WOULD BE NO INTREST FOR THEM TO PRODUCE IN THE FUTURE! WOULD THERE NOW ? )

BUT NO! the game doesnt work! ! ! ! A CRASH DUMP clearly kills off all the fun of the game!!! NOT only that 1 incident is a killer! It keeps happening over again and again!!!

I wouldnt go and complain if i hadnt bought the game! but this is different, and no longer will i have to deal with this crap!!. Im going to the store... I got the receipt, and im taking my money!!!

Will I BUY OR COPY FM2011????????????????????????

THE ANSWER IS QUITE OBVIOUS!

SPORT INTERACTIVE. This is indeed your loss! I was a loyal customer for many years.

Used to get them alot, i've had none since newest patch.

I thought you was talking about complaint threads and people like this :p then relised you meant crash dumps.

Calm down buddy, no amount of exclamation marks in the world will get you your refund, just keep it readable!

sigh... one more to add to the 'no real loss' list...

I wonder if these people realise a crash dump is easily fixed?

Saying you're going to pirate the game next year doesnt exactly fill me with want to help you :)

not looking for your pathetic help looser

ill get my money back and thats it

not looking for your pathetic help looser

ill get my money back and thats it

Lose the attitude, dude. If you're not looking for peoples help, why are you posting on forums, where thousands of people visit every day?

Get your money back, its fine, however, had you bothered to patch your game, and read the bugs section, you'll see that its actually quite easy to fix. Which has already been mentioned. So chill out, lets have a hug....

as someone whos 22 years old, who bought computer for fm only , ur quite stupid and clueless...

first update game to 10.2 ,

play in fullscreen mode ( crashes more often in windowed )

enable auto save to every week, on rolling saves

even if it crashed.. you will loose just a weak..

Firstly, ctrl+s before and after every game, and after any major decisions.

Means the most you lose is a few minutes at a time.

On top of that, most people (myself included) aren't hit by these bugs. Chances are it's a conflict with something else you have installed, such as an antivirus. In that case, it's your job to track it down...

Well i'm seeing alot of excuses all about the amount of memory and graphics being the problem with FM 2010, I have a brand new laptop running 4GB of ram, T6500 2.10 mhz duel core processor, mobile intel 4Series express chipset, GMA4500MHD, and my game frequently crashes for no reason, i have to save after every game , but quite often (about twice an hour) it crashes i increased m virtual memory which at the moment is 296GB, as iwas reccomended this to solve the issue, i have the 10.2 patch installed butthat made no difference at all, Tried tweaking my graphics to no avail, iam seriosly running out of options and patience to be honest, any help would be greatly appreciated, should i have installed patch 10.1 first? Thanks

i wor for game and no computer store refunds pc games. due to the game id code on the box. ur stuck with it dude.... p.s never had a crash dump... but thts coz jesus loves me lol

I was with you up until you mentioned Jesus. That fairy tale character has no place in the world of FM

WHAT IS THIS ****??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

I was having a perfect season with man city!!! played for hours!! And then once again

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRASH DUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an INTEL ® CORE 2 DUO CPU

E 8400 @ 3.00 GHZ

2 GB OF RAM 2.98 GHZ = a lot more than required!

Graphic card : INVIDIA GEFORCE 8400 GS

I bought this computer last year, especially for fm2009!

Im 22 and i dont play any other games but this.

SO WHAT DO U WANT !!!!???!?!?!!?!!?!!

I did everything i could!! I looked up every forum for a solution! re - installed the game!!!!!!! updated my graphic card!!!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!

I feel so stupid for spending good money for the game!!!!!!!!

I could have been like most out there and just copy it off someone!!! But no I chose to be decent, invest money, so Sport Interactive/ SEGA (whatever) could continue producing the game in the future.... ( IF WE ALL JUST COPIED 1 ORIGINAL DISC THERE WOULD BE NO INTREST FOR THEM TO PRODUCE IN THE FUTURE! WOULD THERE NOW ? )

BUT NO! the game doesnt work! ! ! ! A CRASH DUMP clearly kills off all the fun of the game!!! NOT only that 1 incident is a killer! It keeps happening over again and again!!!

I wouldnt go and complain if i hadnt bought the game! but this is different, and no longer will i have to deal with this crap!!. Im going to the store... I got the receipt, and im taking my money!!!

Will I BUY OR COPY FM2011????????????????????????

THE ANSWER IS QUITE OBVIOUS!

SPORT INTERACTIVE. This is indeed your loss! I was a loyal customer for many years.

My sympathies go out to you, mate! But I think that Football Manager 2011 will have very few crash dumps....better still, none at all!!

as someone whos 22 years old, who bought computer for fm only , ur quite stupid and clueless...

first update game to 10.2 ,

play in fullscreen mode ( crashes more often in windowed )

enable auto save to every week, on rolling saves

even if it crashed.. you will loose just a weak..

Listen smikis.. i bought the computer, also for other needs of course, such as internet access for example, BUT since im not a lifeless little sh*t like yourself ... fm is the only game i play.

smikis please remember this : what you CANT do on fifth gear, i do on reverse.

since half the guys here, are penis-less 15 year olds that play computer all day long... :( this will be the last post of mine... wont read your "Ego defensive" comments.... too bad

By the way... i got the patch already and its no use....

The game doesnt justify its high price, for whoever has had difficulties with it...

cheers.

ps

smikis's your mama so fat.. she fell inlove and BROKE IT.

your mama so fat a semi-truck hit her and said WHO THREW THAT ROCK

your little brother so ugly, even Michael jackson told him SLEEP IN YOUR OWN BED

Nepenthe z - your mama so harry...king kong is jealous of her - What Everton's Fellaini has on his head, she got on her ass.

You mama so ugly she makes blind children cry

DJwiko 6 - no need to make fun of your mother... clearly you're another looser that names himself "DJ something" ..

Edle - your mama so old, she has a dinosaur driving license. she so old ... when she last sneezed all her teeth flew out and hit your head

noel gallagher - noel is a girl's name u lesbo. your dad so pathetic.. when u had your 16 birthday, he entered the room with a sliding tackle to impress your friends. your mama so stupid, she tried to mark craig bellamy and died.

Ftg 87- u so short .. when u exit a bus u make a flip in the air.

your mama.. wait i shouldnt talk about HIM

your daddy so short... u can see his feet in his passport

Your daddy so obsessed he watches harry potter with a wound and an owl on his shoulder

Thank u, I was Shumi,

goodnight

ok the OP was a little over the top

and if you ask me its fair enough. the guy is ****ed off that he can barely play his game.

quasi-solutions such as 'keep saving' etc etc are meaningless and dont address the issue of immense frustration one would feel when needing to restart time and time again

ive never experienced crash dumps so i cant really speak from experience however it seems pretty obvious to me that it would be damn annoying

and after trying time and time again to find solutions to no avail id be quite disappointed to find i cant play the game

im not in anyway supporting the piracy call or the general theme of his post, simply stating my sympathies for someone going through this. not everyone understands the complexities involved in updting drivers etc etc and honestly, if SI choose to sell a consumer product, the level of f*cking about should be minimal. i understand its impossible to ensure compatibility for every system however it seems SI could have done better this this one.

certainly posts such as 'you are stupid' etc etc serve only to perpetuate the frustration some people are experiencing and i really wonder why bother posting if you choose to post that kind of rubbish...

The only solution to problems like these is to learn how your own computer works so you know exactly what the problem is. This will A: enable you to fix it, or B: enable you to write a detailed report of the problem for geniune technical assistance on multiple message boards including this one or C: possibly grant you your money back if you write a strongly worded letter detailing precisely how the product you bought was fundamentally flawed and could not be made to work due to this inherant defect.

Ignorance is not the fault of SI, but like all game developers it is their problem. The OP will not get his money back as he doesn't know the game is broken even if the game was broken, which is incorrect. It may contain a fundamental defect which means it could never work on his PC, but again this is unlikely. The odds are stacked firmly in favour of the problem lying with the users own poorly maintained, conflict riddled mess of a PC because once a PC user learns to properly maintain a PC that contains programmes and components that are compatible, it is extremely rare to find a piece of software that is actually broken to the point of being unusable.

The difference between his experience of multiple crash dumps and my experience of zero performance issues whatsoever is not two different games but two different PC's.

lol?

For some reason with me Crash Dumps happen randomly and I just go back to the last Autosave and it works from there.

Yep thats true, though for me still happens on latest patch on a new save game, surely thats not right?. So we save after every match or 30 mins of gameplay to prevent / ease this frustration.

Also for me 3d only works for the 1st 20mins of a match then goes into unwatchable skip frame slow down (have tried all updates and all advice on this one - still the same) so we can use good old 2d classic, but then I cannot have the window panes open that I rely on for in match feedback

So FM2010 is salvageable as a "game", but really, 2 1/2 patches in...is that "polished"?

Archived