Save Game Names?

As you can tell, this isn't a serious thread. Frankly, if you call your game the default "Game01", then you're going to have to either leave, or make something up. :p

So what do you call your game?

My current network game is 'footballmanagerruinedmydegree', and with my first exam now in 3 days, I hope I haven't tempted fate. Have you ever given your game a name in the hope that it will somehow subconciously make you do better, (instantly calling it "Legend at Leeds", so confident of your success)?

I call it something to do with the team such as;

Man City - Billions Buys Big Trophies

Portsmouth - They Key is Staying Up

QPR - Champions League in 3 Years, Easy.

Etc :p Been doing it for years! Since 01/02 era.

I call it something to do with the team such as;

Man City - Billions Buys Big Trophies

Portsmouth - They Key is Staying Up

QPR - Champions League in 3 Years, Easy.

Etc :p Been doing it for years! Since 01/02 era.

Ever given you any luck, or just cursed your games?:D

As you can tell, this isn't a serious thread. Frankly, if you call your game the default "Game01", then you're going to have to either leave, or make something up. :p

So what do you call your game?

My current network game is 'footballmanagerruinedmydegree', and with my first exam now in 3 days, I hope I haven't tempted fate. Have you ever given your game a name in the hope that it will somehow subconciously make you do better, (instantly calling it "Legend at Leeds", so confident of your success)?

haha...you'll be ok. I got through one degree addicted to FM and now I'm doing a MA and have an exam on Tuesday and how have I spent my night? You got it, playing FM. We''ll be fine. Right?:confused:

haha...you'll be ok. I got through one degree addicted to FM and now I'm doing a MA and have an exam on Tuesday and how have I spent my night? You got it, playing FM. We''ll be fine. Right?:confused:

Yeah, totally fine.:confused:

I am tempted to "lose" the FM CD over the exam period. Maybe post it to myself, that should keep it away from me for a while.

Yeah, totally fine.:confused:

I am tempted to "lose" the FM CD over the exam period. Maybe post it to myself, that should keep it away from me for a while.

That won't work for me, I play through steam. I've just got to get through this week without playing and get some quality work done. That'll be easy enough:confused:

Well, maybe just half an hour before I go to bed. And when I get up. Oh, and during my lunch break. And dinner break.

I'll be fine:D

Liverpool - You'll Never Walk Alone

Norwich - Come on you Yellows!!! or On the Ball City

Leeds - To Elland Back

Arsenal - Gunner Win

In older FM's and CM's when I used to have saves with mates we used to use Bottom quotes - "You are Eeevil", "Put a Doiley on the Tellie Eddie" and "The Prime-Ministers Nipples" to name but three

I'm similar to a lot of other post's on here - I tend to save it with the name of the club I'm managing (usually Liverpool). However, I've just started a new game with the challenge of taking a team from the 10th tier of English football to the pinnacle of club football, so I've saved it as Bottom's Up

I have a system. :D

My save game name might look something like this:

Bath City - 7 - 17 - 3 - C

Obviously the team name in the beginning is who I'm managing. I separate saves from each other using aplhabets (among others), so that is the C at the end of the name. To the left of the C is a number that signifies how many times I've gone through the alphabets - I save often. The next one to the left is the season (year, as in 16/17) I'm in and the next one is how many seasons I've been managing (might vary if I've holidayed at the beginning). icon11.gif

I have a system. :D

My save game name might look something like this:

Bath City - 7 - 17 - 3 - C

Obviously the team name in the beginning is who I'm managing. I separate saves from each other using aplhabets (among others), so that is the C at the end of the name. To the left of the C is a number that signifies how many times I've gone through the alphabets - I save often. The next one to the left is the season (year, as in 16/17) I'm in and the next one is how many seasons I've been managing (might vary if I've holidayed at the beginning). icon11.gif

Too much effort :p

Archived