To SI: 'Am I too good, or is this game too st*pid ?'

just some screens to give you an idea of my Tottenham game: (new game patched with 10.2) AND WITHOUT ANY CHEATING !

first an overview of worldwide leading transfers after 1.5 season

02646472587809574509.png

now a screen of my latest match at stamford bridge: PLEASE TRY TO GUESS who was the man of the match !!!

58900052263279158474.png

man of the match: of course petr cech

since patch 10.2: AFTER EACH MATCH, THE MAN OF THE MATCH IS THE GOALKEAPER OF THE OTHER TEAM... because 99% of shots are ON the goalkeeper

now pls say me SI: have you done this 10.2 patch in order to mess up this game or what ?!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I swore you its 100% ORIGINAL

about cech; yeah OK, but 99% of my matches, the goalie of the opposite team is man of the match

I'm the champion without any player being man of the match...

Quite frankly i don't believe you. 0 shots, even off target or blocked or whatever? Your having a laugh mate.

i agree with simon. its just not real and there nyst be some soirt of editting going on here.

also, with regards to having so many top transfers its fairly usual to get that after a certain few seasons, especially if you start at a big club.

Yeah i think he added managers to the other teams and bought his players.

Look how many went through on the 1.7.2010.

Means he got a lot of big money bids outisde the window.

And look at the title, he is cheating and bragging. I apologise 100% if you can prove me wrong.

with spurs I have offered following players for more than 10 times during the first transfer period:

-pavlyuchenko

-huddlestone

-jenas

-assou-ekoto

-dawson

I started with value + some extre mlns.

then i offered for their value...

then for lower...

and lower...

the only bids I've received were LOAN bids for pavlyuchenko (some with future transfer fee of 5-6 mln €) and 3mln € bid (over 48 months) for assou-ekoto...

If this is realistic...

This is a previous post from the OP on another thread. He's changed his tune somewhat.

Really don't understand this type of attention seeking.

this is for the idiots who don't believe me:

87862447880391113630.png

I've again 30 shots on goal, of which 20 on the goalkeeper, but this time I scored too much so he is not the man of the match

and man utd had 1 shot from 30 m, and of course it must be a goal...

edit: chiellini scored a very normal header goal, but it was noted as own-goal for someone of the man utd players... GOOD PATCH THAT 10.2 !

I swore you its 100% ORIGINAL

about cech; yeah OK, but 99% of my matches, the goalie of the opposite team is man of the match

I'm the champion without any player being man of the match...

Are you going to post us a screenie of Chelsea's players and ratings from that game, i'm curious to see who played as they did not have a single shot and you did'nt cheat. ;)

Attention seeking is ok but to do it to tell people that he is a big cheat... :rolleyes:

BEFORE patch 10.2 it was impossible to sell players

BUT WITH patch 102 it works THIS WAY:

OFFER a player for HIS VALUE + clausule of 1 appearance (eg. + 23m) IT ALWAYS WORKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OFFER a player for HIS VALUE + clausule of 1 appearance (eg. + 23m) IT ALWAYS WORKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So basically you used a flaw in the game that most people would class as cheating :rolleyes:

my tactics: EACH match change the team composition (442 then 433, then 451..., but always (full) attack and (full) dynamic + always fast otamendi as sweeper...

and Ive no idea what do you mean by manager history ??

If this is real, then you are exploiting a bug. :rolleyes:

Started a game with Spurs just now to test this transfer thing. Offered every player at their value + £20m after one league game. The only offer that met the asking price was for Corluka. The were tons of offers for the players but for far, far less than the asking price.

Started a game with Spurs just now to test this transfer thing. Offered every player at their value + £20m after one league game. The only offer that met the asking price was for Corluka. The were tons of offers for the players but for far, far less than the asking price.

I'm a Spurs manager too. For players like Pav, I could only get at most 10 million from Chelsea(even though I offered to them for 12 million) while all the others are loans or of lower offers. There is no way the offer will be more than 20 million...unless he had played 1 season and had played well, then there will be that possibility.

Archived