players lost confidence in my ability?

ok so im sitting 5th in my 2nd season with villa after 12 games

i finished 2nd in my first season.

now the players say we are underachieving and 2 players- cuellar and van der vaart say they have lost confidence in my ability!

i dont understand this at all, it seems like another glitch or bug or just something very silly that has been added to the game or overlooked.

also i just finished top of the champions league group, i was grouped with roma, villareal and heerenveen.

thats the thing im only 9 points off the top. i have lost 4 games with no draws. but even then the expectations at villa shouldnt be so high that their not happy with where we are. it might be that cuellar and van der vaart have low professionalism and pressure stats?

thats the thing im only 9 points off the top. i have lost 4 games with no draws. but even then the expectations at villa shouldnt be so high that their not happy with where we are. it might be that cuellar and van der vaart have low professionalism and pressure stats?

that would definitely have some sort of effect. i think a low stat in that area would make them more susceptible to moaning for no reason.

Archived