newgens, engine performance, and football feeds

why is it that FM10 runs so slow? when I click to move on to the next screen or when I click on a player to change his duty it can take like a second and a half to respond. am I the only person that has this problem? I don't think it is my computer since I have a core 2 quad 9550, 8 gigs of ram, and two radeon 4870x2s in crossfire....

and since I don't want to make a new thread I'll ask about free feeds. why does it say not to post anything about them? I'm just starting to pay attention to soccer and I'd like to be able to watch games. is it illegal or something? I know sometimes football (american) games are broadcast on websites legally. what is up with that?

finally are newgens just youth that the game creates randomly as you progress through the game?

I don't think this belongs in technical but I could be wrong and obviously you can just delete this or move it or whatever need be.

about the engine performance of this game:

they say its faster than before; I say: HAHAHA...

because in Fm2010: THE MORE COUNTRIES YOU LOAD, the LESS players and staff of each country are loaded !!!!

when you select 10+ countries, tons of average/bad players and even some world class staff like e.g. andrea pastorello (fixed PA190 or 200 i think; so not a random person) are not loaded...

then they say it is faster... what a great joke

Archived