:confused::confused::confused::confused:hiya I am playing with manchester united and the game has sort of screwed up on me.

My managers contract has expired but without the club offering me a new one, on the board confidence screen it says they are discussing a new deal, although my contract is expired I am still incharge of the team, half way through the season after expiration.

I cannot list players for loan or transfers but if offers come in I can accept them. :S

With it being the january period I have just been given a list of players that are due new contracts and eventhough i can get on the "offer new contract" screen when ever I click the proposal button I go back to the previous page without my request going through :S

In serious need of help as I have stopped playing the game because I do not want to risk loosing any of my players on pre contract due to this issue!

If anyone can help...... Thankyou in advance!!!

thanks guyz i know its really confusing me lol it won't let me request a new contract (its dark grey) thats not really the problem though i dnt mind if it says that its expired becaue im still in charge.... the problem is the loan/transfer listing players and that I can't renew players contracts.... I thought of a soloution to this problem by putting my assistant manager to deal wth contracts but unfortunately this was not a very good soloution as I have lost patrice evra to ath. madrid on a pre contract!..... are there any administraters of the game I could contact? if so how? (tried to download 10.2) didn't work. :S:S

Archived