Your Views To Help Me Outt

FM2010 doesn't need Steam, but then, as far as i know, you have to get the boxed version. You have to run it with the dvd in the tray though. Unless you activate it through Steam (someone please correct me if i'm wrong).

If you don't want to activate it online, then it's the dvd-in-tray that counts.

Good points for me personally is that it's the best game for me since CM01/02. Normally i start a save and go with that for a few seasons and then i start a new save. And so on, and so on....

This time i'm in my 21st season in a career game, which is my 1st and only save. Well.....not entirely true since i started a first save, but just to see how the game was. To get a feel of it.

I also host a game playing with a friend online as well.

But solo i haven't really had the need and urge for starting new saves over and over again.

Bad points is that if you load many leagues (many depends on your computer really) with a lot of players you're more likely to experience crashes and crash dumps. Very very annoying, but i've learned to live with it.

There are a few issues with strikers shooting straight at the goalkeeper, which happens too often it seems like on the latest patch, but there's another patch coming, hopefully sometime in February, with a data update which should fix most of the remaining issues.

All in all, i would say from my personal experience that it is the best FM so far. Together with the old CM series i have a hard time deciding which is best from FM10 and CM01/02. And i enjoyed CM01/02 very very much.

I would highly recommend FM10. It's a tiny bit different compared to the other FM games.

But that's just my experience though :D

Archived