Where to buy?

I have been looking all around the internet, looking to buy a digital download copy for mac os but all I see is PC digital versions. Can anyone point me to a mac version?

Also does this game have Live Seasons such as most modern soccer-related games?

Not sure I understand the question; but the PC boxed copy of the game is also the MAC Boxed copy of the game. I assume this would be the case for the MAC Download too.

EDIT:

It does not have live seasons - however, there will be an update patch at the end of January to cover this months transfer window.

But the game doesn't update every season; it starts with the correct squads from the beginning of the 2009/10 season.

If by 'live seasons' you mean a update halfway through the season with the League tables how the look in real life like on Championship Manager, no.

But if you mean a update with the latest player transfers from January etc, then yeah. There will be a data update with the Febuary 10.3 patch. :thup:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-FM2010/football-manager-2010

I was going to buy the digital mac os version here, but it says:

System requirements

# Not working on Mac!

# OS: Windows XP, Vista or 7

So am guessing it is not the same kind of versions for PC and Mac.....

Also the live season update for players, does this include update for teams in South America as well? Or just the top leagues? Any one know around when would this patch be out?

Ok thanks, one last question.

Does anyone know if the live season (team updates of transfers) the patch that is coming up includes all current soccer teams or only a few?

Its not 'live season', its a transfer update. It will include all transfers at clubs that are playable.

Archived