Work Permits

I am just finishing my first season, and i want to sign Galindo who is a bolivian 17 yr old. I keep trying to sign him, but the work permit gets turned down. He hasnt played any matches for bolivia so that may be why he cant get a work permit. My questions are what percentage of games over how many years do they have to have played for there countries to get a work permit? I think its something like 75% over 2 years but im not sure. Also do U21 games count? Finally, do friendlies count, or does it have to be competetive?

Thanks in advance!

I do not think U21 games count.

What team are you? Have you tried getting an affiliate club that allows non EU nationals to play there and gain a second nationality (clubs in Holland, Belgium, Poland for example).

Let me unleash my opinion on WP, the only real problem of FM.

They are opinion related or related to not measurable facts like for example if a player is a talent or not.....that's sounds ridiculous to me cause that's an exrtremely subjective matter.

98% are toned down as you know and 1% of the appeals works.....it seems who is in charge of managing them have an huge confusion in mind too and when a team plans to invest milions, well, that fact can't absolutely be based on opinions , luck and confusioned ideas only like WPs shame.

That's a shame indeed

WPs are total bs.

I signed a Croatian striker for like $30,000,000 (Kramaric), because my scout said the work permit would probably be granted on appeal. It didn't. So the last 3 years he's been in Belgium, then Spain (thinking Spain was 2 years instead of 10, as it is), and his growth has been stunted by the fact he played for Genk for 2 years. I can't get rid of him, so I'm stuck loaning him out..and there's no point in trying to get a WP for him since his contract will expire before he gains nationality anywhere anyways. I fired my scout soon after signing him.

Archived