FAO: Miles (podcast related)

Please, for the love of christ, stop eating food and drinking whilst making the podcast, it's seriously annoying hearing you constantly chewing, gulping and swallowing whilst trying to talk at the same time. It's only an hour, I'm sure you can survive an hour...

Eating aside, there is some improvement to the podcast, it is getting there but, it's crazy that an FM podcast covers more issues football related than FM itself.

A good 2/3 of the podcast is always Miles and two blokes from whichever rag and sports magazine, talking about Arsene Wenger. I skip over that, to me it's really boring.

It would be a better podcast with more FM; even if it's 2 hours of 'Ask Miles'. I can grasp that the guests on the podcast may not know too much about the game but surely that would be an advantage in terms of the 'Ask Miles' segment? If not, get some lads from the studio to go on it.

At the moment it's simply not engaging. It's a 2 hour FM podcast about football with 10 minutes of FM related questions banged on at the end. If Laura wants to keep the podcast under 2 hours, a lack of football talk would be a good start.

Good luck with it, I will keep listening in hope of some format changes.

I listen to the podcast because I love the game and thats pretty much it. They never talk bout the game or talk about any unknown players that could be signed or any tips on training or staff and for a FM podcast that seemes pretty weird to me and I agree all you can hear is them eating and getting ****ed and if u wanna do that then fair play but dont call it FM podcast, call it 3 blokes getting ****ed and eating pizza podcast.

I won the last quiz before Xmas and still have no recieved me prizes, Miles emailed me Xmas day offering me the game on Stream but I wanted the disc so I could give it to someone as a present for Xmas and well thats past now so I have to keep avoiding me cousin until I get the game along with the FM goodies they said I would get.

Archived