greatest ever game on fm

Here are two of mine, they are both on fm 10 and are both in the same season with Newcastle in 2015/2016 season.

The first one was the first game of the season against Stoke, we won 4-3. I went 1-0 up and was looking good, then they get 2 before half-time. I gave them a rollicking at half-time and straight after they go 3-1 up. I made a few subs and went all out attack. I got lebel and then a last minute penalty got me the win.

I thought I couldn't do better, however when I played Man city, it made the Stoke game look like a 0-0. We got off to a bad start when Tevez scored within 3 mins. I then went 3-1 up, but they got one back yo make it 3-2 to me after 22 mins. I went defensive after that and it stayed 3-2 at half-time. Things got even worse when they got another two goals, making it 4-3 to them. I quickly levelled it up and went for another. However, Adebayor came from nowhere late on to get the winner. I was gutted but astounded at the same time.

(Sorry, I couldn't seem to upload any pictures so I had to write it from memory.)

Archived