one things that needs to be improved SI!

firstly, this isnt a slam on the greatest game of the greatest series in the world. however

i have recently started a new game as unemployed, and i took over reading when they 21st at the time, over the next 2 months i managed to bring them up to 10th, now while im thinking that im doing a fantastic job, all the players are coming out slamming me saying that we should be in a higher position, which then made me think that i might be getting the chop pretty soon, yet i have only lost 2 games in 2 months and completely recreated the side to make them a winning side,

why am i being judged for the other managers job, surely this needs to be improved in the next patch or in FM 2011?

yeah but i was doing a very good job, in 2 months i moved them up 10 places the players shouldnt be moaning at how poor the position that they are in because we are doing much better, Tottenham never came out in real life and complained about the situation last year when harry redkanpp took over and we were winning games again but were still pretty low in the league so why do they ine the game.

What your board thinks of you is important, what your players think is less so. If you check your board confidence, it will probably say something like "We won't be judging you on this season" (because you haven't been there from the start). Keep doing well and you'll keep your job, the players will come round.

Happened to me with hammers,i took over them when they were like 18th,after a couple of months i managed to bring them up to 7th(media prediction 9th) but players were like blah blah harmony,league position,underachieving.That was the most annoying thing ever,i waited and waited for a positive response but nope,finished the season like this

I think when you take control of a club,players should become more focused and determined for a couple of weeks at least

Archived