help- team crisis talk

in fm 09 i remember playing as juventus when i went on a bad run of a few games without a win and all my players where saying- "the club is underachieving". And when i interacted with my captain i could ask him to hold a team crisis talk to get to the bottom of all the underachieving they were doing. this is the only time ive seen it but could be doing with it again in my villa game, has anyone else had it and do any of you know if its in fm10?

cheers

carlo cudichini didnt do it for me, i felt i had to resign, rather like Rafa does at the mo!4 seasons spent at spurs, 1st (league cup and FA cup), 10th, 4th, 14th. i am now in charge of Norwich struggling in league 1 when i took over, havn't had time to make an impact.

as it happens reo coker said things didnt go well at the meeting and he thought it was a waste of time. now delfouneso and agbonlahor hate each other and ive just been beat 3 games in a row. think i overachieved first season by finishing second now the squad thinks we're underachieving even though im sitting 5th. theres always something!

Frustrating isn't it - had it on a Colchester save. Half the squad kept moaning cos the club was underacheiving and I'd just taken over as the previous manager got the sack - I;m thinking 'give me a chance, I've barely sat down in the job' and then 'well if you all pulled your fingers out, we wouldn't be underacheiving would we??'

Luckily went on a run and they all cheered up (till we lost the playoffs). Get new players or a new challenge, or get them back up to second.

oh dear, doesn't sound good! put one of them in the reserves!! buy in someone like, Iker Muniann (or summin like that) get him cheap early on, and will score more goals than gabby or delf

aye i might need to get rid of one. btw, have you seen gabby and delfouneso play a season? gabby- 40 goals, delfouneso- 20.

i like agbonlahor but the game makes him out to be, well, a 40 goal a season striker!

Archived