How to get a Youth Academy?

How on earth do I get my board to build a youth academy?

Current youth facillities are 14, with my board upgrading them now. But I dont have a youth academy! I think we're in serious need of one as I've just won the Premier League and a club of good stature. Plus I want better regens as the ones I keep getting are just pants!

Can anyone help with this?

Cheers,

Brad

Well my team is pretty much full up now. I tend to be tighter than a ducks butt when signing players, having come up from the BSS. But I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm gonna have to empty my pockets to sign excellent players now I'm a 'top team'.

But my team is almost complete. I only made two signings this season. At the combined price of 42M. Hopefully they are the last signings for a while. Since I refuse to pay extortionate prices for youngsters.

Well my team is pretty much full up now. I tend to be tighter than a ducks butt when signing players, having come up from the BSS. But I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm gonna have to empty my pockets to sign excellent players now I'm a 'top team'.

But my team is almost complete. I only made two signings this season. At the combined price of 42M. Hopefully they are the last signings for a while. Since I refuse to pay extortionate prices for youngsters.

How tight is a ducks butt :rolleyes:

But I think you’ll have to wait, I’ve never had this problem so I can’t tell you.

Very tight I would imagine, else they would drown, wouldn't they?? :confused:

I couldn’t quite verify that. But on topic, perhaps building for the future, you’ll want to breed players from a youth academy (when you finally get one). Would it help to request an upgrade in youth facilities?

Hopefully she'll be providing me wwith a lot more than that! I think she only has the hips for 7 children though. If i can get her a hip replacement on the NHS then that should be atleast 14... still need 4 more some somewhere, then I have a full sqaud.

Hopefully she'll be providing me wwith a lot more than that! I think she only has the hips for 7 children though. If i can get her a hip replacement on the NHS then that should be atleast 14... still need 4 more some somewhere, then I have a full sqaud.

You could always borrow four of Madonna’s kids haha. :D

Anyway guys. I'm gonna have to love you and leave you.

I've been summoned *hangs head in shame*

Plus got a busy day tomorrow, drinking and FM'ing it LARGE!

I apologise to the Mods in advance. Please don't kick me *give puppy eyes*

Later guys!!!

Up the Portsmuff... and the Mighty Hawkes!

Archived