Name your Nemesisis...Nemesi...erm, enemies...

Ok, pretty much everyone has at least one player who they despise; a player bound not by the laws of physics or possiblity, a player that will terrorise every member of your team regardless of anything you can do.

For me, its Torres. Countless games of seeing my defence crumble to dust and my keeper turn to a drunken toddler as the tricky Spaniard walks the ball into the net mean that I'm bricking it whenever he touches the damn ball. I've tried everything - closing him down, standing off him, kicking the **** out of him and nothing works whatsoever.

I can't say I have the same issues with any other player, and was even tempted to try to buy the man just to stop him playing against me

So come one come all; vent your frustration and rant about the rediculous nature of these superhuman sabotuers

Bareta, bareto , and all similar players who have name like that.. oh good.. would it be managing norway and playing swis.. he will rape me.. would it be back at club in italy, he will score goals against me.. i swear.. every player with baresomething gona do good against me >_<

Well i have 3 - DROGBA Always scores against me , Torres always scores the equalising goal against me and sometimes the winner ...

The one player who has always come back to haunt me no matter what i do has got to be Anelka when he was at Bolton especially in previous FM GAMES , I cant remember how many times he always scored against me .....

Abou Diaby I sold him to Man United for £10 million as Arsenal because he kept moaning about how 'I didn't play him enough'. Well that's ******** but anyway he always seems to get at least 1 goal against me when I play Man United plus I always get the same ****ing message saying 'Diaby faces former club'. Well Media guess what? I Get The ****ing Point!

There's bound to be more but at this moment in time I can only think of Diaby.

Every member of the B*****D Rovers team and Robbie Savage, is my enemie! :D

On a more serious note, Andy Johnson of Fulham! He always score against me, no matter how i play or set my players to mark him. I just can't stop him scoing against me.

I found away around this though, i just try and sign him. ;)

Doyle, Andy Johnson - Play against me, they become insanely good. To the point I actually bought them for Man City, to shove in reserves so they couldnt score!

Carlos Tevez and Johan Elmander. I really struggle to stop either of them it's really frustrating. But playing as liverpool i know what people mean about Torres, he's brilliant. Some games he's just unstoppable, i recently beat Arsenal 4-2 with Torres scoring all four and then we played Getafe in the CL and we won 3-0 with Torres scoring all three and then We played Man Utd and beat them 2-0, unfortunately he only scored one of those.:D

Guest El Payaso

Hulk from Porto. Always hitting those longe range shots in while Cardozo never does. Also my defence must love him because they let him get so many clear cut chances. No one likes to intercept through balls or follow the player. He's scored almost always against me but in two cup finals' penalty shootout both times he was the only one who didn't score.

Some guy called Michael Sprianovic who, despite not having any technical ability at all, managers to score some sort of screamer in every game against me. What's even more annoying is that it is always an important goal; a last minute equaliser or winner. Can't wait to get out of this division and not play against this guy anymore.

Like Terra21, mine for FM10 has not so much been a player, but a manager who i became enemies with. Lawrie McKinna, who is my local A-League club's manager, but when I started with Gold Coast he decided he didn't like the fact that I was the only one challenging his dominance.

When I later jumped ship and got over the England and somehow manage to grab the Chelsea job, he followed me and took the Villa post. Another 2 seasons of rivalry, before I left. Who did Chelsea choose as their replacement? Damn McKinna. However, I went to Villa and got the last laugh as I took the trophies away from him and Chelsea!

2016 scottish 3rd division playing as dunfermline:

Stephen Reid, Bred Pittman, Ole Soderberg (kepper) - arbroath

Danny Sheridan - Peterhead

Micah Evans - Elgin

something like 18 games unbeaten, 11 games won in a row, all these guys have gave close calls to stopping this run!!!!!

Nigel Reo-Coker. He has never failed to find the net against me, regardless of whether I'm managing Middlesbrough, Man City, or anyone. Its usually his only goals of the season as well. Not to mention that this has been happening since FM2005.

In the latest FM, I have one game where I just mess around a bit and use FMRTE, so I swapped him to an Australian team to finally end his Premiership career, only for Aston Villa to audaciously buy him back within two weeks.

On FM2009 Denilson always scored 30 yard screamers against me, but he seems to have stopped that now.

Manuel Almunia :mad:

For the level Arsenal are playing at this guy is distinctly average at best, yet he always pulls off miracle performances against me. The Arsenal defense in general is hilariously impenetrable in my games though, Almunia having 15 clean sheets in 23 appearances and the team conceding only 10 goals after those 23 games in my current save :rolleyes:

Guest El Payaso

Newest choice would be Diego. Just can't understand how player with off the ball ability of 10 and anticapation about the same can always make right timed runs to get through. I'm currently in UCL's quarter finals with Benfica, lost first game 3-2 away, Diego scored all the goals, two from clear cuts and one from long range shot. We mostly dominated the game but only managed to score twice. I'm looking forward for second part and seeing how my defence sucks against him once again.

Archived