board announcing keep celebrations to a minimum

''to focus fully on future challenges''???????

The team has just won the champions league, the season's over, what future challenges?

Who comes up with this stuff?

Minimal celebrations...? Nuts to that... I'm off to the kitchen for another beer!!!

I know what you mean though it's a bit of an odd one when it's the last game you'll play for the year, altough you never get that message if you a smaller club who has performed beyond expectations in a competition.

The board want the players to think about next season in may? The manager needs to maybe, but the players don't surely?

Has there ever been a team who has won the champions league and hasn't had a big celebration? It's the biggest competition in club football-if you cant celebrate fully when you've won it what is the point of next season anyway?

i would imagine it relates to games left to play, and stature of the club. i recieve that message as arsenal for winning the carling cup. but for champions league i am informed what a great achievement it is

Never seen another one in 16 odd seasons with FM09 winning everything, seems the same on FM10 (3 seasons in). I would like to see better messages after such large achievements as Champs league, back to back champs league or 5 in a row league...so on.

It depends on what you win and with which club. That comment always comes if the trophy is not a big one, compared to the status of the club.

Just the Champions League would and should always really please the board (maybe unless it's the 7th in succession), so that looks like a flaw :thdn::(

Archived