What do you want to see in future games? Part redux

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The wishlist thread was supposed to be just for lists of ideas that didn't really require any discussion. SI have often encouraged people to start a new thread if they have an idea as it tends to generate more discussion.

Just a little off topic.

That is quite curious because two years ago, I created a thread with ideas based on what i saw in FM08 and one of your fellow moderators closed down the thread and ask (politely) to post in the wish list.

When you said that, i have question. Why did one of your fellow moderators closed the thread? Without giving any chance for other to reply.

I don't want to start a flame war here, just like a clarification.

ON TOPIC

I would like that SI restructure everything and making the FM more simplistic and fun game with a more graphical side, like this thread suggests.

I want to be able to see what competitions I have won easier. Right now it's mixed up with "Won league cup 3rd round" and that is just rubbish.

I want a clear list of my tournament wins. And Awards.

second that

i would love to have, addable leagues to existing game.. instead of having to start from scratch , dont say me thats impossible to code.. possible as hell.. they are just lazy

Just a little off topic.

That is quite curious because two years ago, I created a thread with ideas based on what i saw in FM08 and one of your fellow moderators closed down the thread and ask (politely) to post in the wish list.

When you said that, i have question. Why did one of your fellow moderators closed the thread? Without giving any chance for other to reply.

I don't want to start a flame war here, just like a clarification.

Was it a single idea or a collection of ideas?

edit: do you mean this post? I imagine it was closed/merged as it was a list of ideas, which are supposed to go in the wishlist thread.

A way of controlling how often players from one league will move abroad (e.g. English players rarely move overseas).

it is in the game - if you go onto the editor, the country, then national preferences it shows the more common nationalities of transfers into the country. so england is low on all stated countries for foreign transfers

Or a Paul Scholes sliding tackle. That would definately put off the rest of the streakers.

And if I see these additions in next years FM, I for one will be a happy man :)

If Hansen had his way they would be. I bet he's had to go and change his pants after than breakdown. Made more noise in those 5 mins than my GF does in half hour of lovemaking!

And no, thats not because of my CA in the bedroom!

HAHA, that was brilliant, literally made me LOL. Nothing better than a good ol' FM joke :p

Guest El Payaso

- Completely new match engine that really looks like football match instead of beautiful passing the ball around play. This match engine is like watching Brazilian players showing their first touch passing skills, crossing and running skills. No body contact allowed, no pushing or anything physical that could lead to losing the ball or making defending players look good.

- Training system. Surely young players develop even though they don't have world class training facilities or five star coaches. Developing is about having fun and enjoying the game and getting to play against better players. Why IRL most of the good youngsters come from poor places; that's because the sport means everything to them.

- Re-gens. Really, why most of these 16-year-old blokes are strongest in physical and mental sections. Messi wasn't strong when he was 17 and that's why wasn't quite ready to be one of the bests.

- Transfer system. Has been problem for a long time. Silly signings and really global. Haven't seen much of Italians and Spanish in Premiership IRL but in FM loads of. Teams are not looking for right type of players for their own style of play they're buiying players for fun.

Mate, I bet he's better at air guitaring than air kicking. Granted it was a good effort, brilliant technique. But its Nani, almost everything he does is crap.

I beg to differ, his attempt of looking like Ronaldo when he takes free kicks is remarkable! I mean, them run-ups look so similar sometimes! But then you see the free kick... Oh :rolleyes: Shame he cannot replicate that!

ok then. SI should put in a new hidden attribute:

Imitation and Success

Nani --> Personal --> Player comparison: Wants to be Cristiano Ronaldo.

Imitation (rating) - 20

Success (rating) - 1

Reasons - He's butt ugly and playes like a blind man with no legs. (no offence to the handicapped intended)

That is what I am talking about! SI, your people have spoken, we want the following;

- Streakers on the pitch, which can be slapped by players holding oversized fish.

- David Nugent's finishing to be 3.

- All of Ashley Coles attributes to be 20.

- Nani's attributes all to be set at 1.

- And the new Imitation/Success hidden attributes.

- Diving attribute along with a Dive of the Month/Season.

I would like to see this in the new 10.3 patch or you have lost a very valueable fan (I once shook hands with Paul Merson) YOU HEARD :D

LMAO!

That is what I am talking about! SI, your people have spoken, we want the following;

- Streakers on the pitch, which can be slapped by players holding oversized fish.

- David Nugent's finishing to be 3.

- All of Ashley Coles attributes to be 20.

- Nani's attributes all to be set at 1.

- And the new Imitation/Success hidden attributes.

I would like to see this in the new 10.3 patch or you have lost a very valueable fan (I once shook hands with Paul Merson) YOU HEARD :D

LMAO!

You got it right with Nani, that useless ****. But, MANAGER DOT FTW!!!

They should have a 'Diving' attribute as well. And a 'Dive of the Month / Season' award to go with it :D

Just think of that on the 3D ME, just a player with no-one around him for a good 20 yards, running free in space... and he goes down! And gets a yellow!

"He must have a diving attribute of 1" :p

They should have a 'Diving' attribute as well. And a 'Dive of the Month / Season' award to go with it :D

Ronaldo enters a diving competition, but his application was rejected. Turns out they don’t like having professionals. He would have to win the World Cup Best Diver to hahaha. :)

Archived