What are your thoughts on this matter (SI give me your opinion)

So i was doing rubbish with yeovil, conceding on average 3/4 goals a game. Getting seriously ****ed off, etc, etc. So i decided to turn it off. Came back turned my laptop back on played my first match and i was 5-0 up at half-time.

I get the feeling that my turning off the game and turning it on again the computer - after restarting - doesn't take into account the form or morale of players.

This has happened on numerous occassions in the past. My rule is now that if i lose 3 games in a row for example, i save, quit, re-load game and generally fair slightly better on average.

Your related views/experiences please

Morale is saved with the save , but I remember reading on these forums a while back that form is randomly generated when the save is loaded each time, so you are effectively starting your run all over again.

Don't know how much truth there is in that, but that's what I read.

Personally, i'd tend to agree with phnompenhandy, and say that it's just your imagination playing tricks. It's a bit like the myth that the opposition will score as soon as you go to make a substitution, we've all thought it at one time or another, but it just can't be true.

Archived