off the subject

I know this is off the subject, but i recently installed windows 7 and are having some problem, one is that i like to use resolution 1280 by 1028 but when i try to use this resolution with windows 7 it squashes the resolution and i end up with two black bits up either side, i used this resolution all the time i used Vista and never once had a problem, can anyone help me here?

Have you tried all the different resolutions to see if any of them fit better? And try increasing the size of the images that appear on your screen. You can do this by going into your control panel, appearance, display, and selecting the 125% option. :)

Yes i have it on with the recommende resolution....it looks ok but still prefer the other resolution that im used to, do you know how i set the table widh to 100 percent as i believe if you do this then no matter what resoluiton you choose it will always show 100 percent what i is

that done nothing mate, just brought up a search box with find written next to it at the bottom of the screen

Don't just click Ctrl + F, as that's what brings up the search box. Ctrl + Alt + F.

How do i set the table to 100 percent?

I don't know, mate. Sorry.

Archived