Loan bug - I want my striker back

I remember people talking about this before the latest patch .. i sent a striker on loan, but after 2 years he's still there, in the other team lol..

I've checked his "contract" page, and there's nothing about a loan .. so i'm guessing he won't come back so soon :rolleyes:

:eek: I tend to send many of my very promising youngsters on loan to give them first team football and gain some cash in the process. Well, not anymore! How common is this bug?

there is no such bug.. never was..its ppl who send him on loan.. and accept offers which include buying player at the end of the season.. if club likes him..

and they probably miss mail saying xxx bought xxx for xxx..

thats about it.. i send loads of players on loan and they all return.. not to mention if player isnt in your team list.. hes clearly not on loan..

there is no such bug.. never was..its ppl who send him on loan.. and accept offers which include buying player at the end of the season.. if club likes him..

thats about it.. i send loads of players on loan and they all return.. not to mention if player isnt in your team list.. hes clearly not on loan..

This is not true, it is a bug. It happened to my friend in the game I'm playing online. He loaned a player to another person who plays with us, and that guy terminated his loan (i.e. sent him back). However he was still in that squad, although he was ineligible for any matches.

You have no clue what you are talking about. This has happened to several ppl including me and is under investigation.

Yes, this happened to me at tottenham. I loaned a player to watford and he never came back, so I ended up just releasing him, but he was still at watford. His personal information said 'He is looking forward to work under his new manager' or something like that. :S

Archived