what the hell?in the third season spain the calendar of the leages stop.

hey please fixes this bug i play the league of spain whit loading premierd division,leage adelante,second b and third divition(create)whit the patch 10.2 and in the third season spain stop the calendar why appears this bug?it s impossible playing,this bug only happens whit the new patch 10.2.

the calendar stop Instantaneously in the third season whut this new patch and is impossible playing.

please sigames fixes this bug i edit the third divition created and this error continue,the error appears only whit the patch 10.2.

please fixes i last whit the patch 10.1 playing the game and not appears this error,this problem happens whit the patch 10.2.

what the hell sigame i pay for the game and the patch news contain more errors.please fixes all bugs.

yes,but you play whit the leage spain for defect(liga bbva,leage adelante,second division b),i playing whit the leage third division create whit the editor fm2010 for one user and this error appears,this errors appears in this new patch 10.2 ¿why?,i add the leage third division and playing the leage whit the last patched 10.1 and this error no appears only happened in patch 10.2.

i playing the leage third division whit patch 10.1 correct but in the patch 10.2 in the third season the calendar stop in all divisions.fixes this error produced for this new patch whit the leages creates whit the editor.

yes,but you play whit the leage spain for defect(liga bbva,leage adelante,second division b),i playing whit the leage third division create whit the editor fm2010 for one user and this error appears,this errors appears in this new patch 10.2 ¿why?,i add the leage third division and playing the leage whit the last patched 10.1 and this error no appears only happened in patch 10.2.

i playing the leage third division whit patch 10.1 correct but in the patch 10.2 in the third season the calendar stop in all divisions.fixes this error produced for this new patch whit the leages creates whit the editor.

This is more likely to be the cause more than the patch methinks.

I'm having this issue with another league I created as well, suddenly in 2014 it stopped generating fixtures. I had this before and it had something to do with the season dates, still I can't tell the exact problem :( Another time it had to do with b-teams who got promoted, you could check that as well. I always test self made leagues up to 15-20 seasons on holiday (goes really fast if you only load 1 nation), I never start without testing. I'm afraid you'll have to start over anyway :(

Archived