Double Folders in Windows 7

I recently noticed that after upgrading to Windows 7 yesterday, there are always constantly two folders for FM 2010 in my documents, its becoming increasingly annoying to deal with and plus I've had some issues with my former saved files. Any advice?

This is not an issue with the game. There is a solution for it. Just go to my library and do the necessary changes in Windows 7 document.

Also for some reason, it keeps on having problems with the line forming and etc, I've been having a lot of issues since I've upgraded to Win 7. I've reinstalled a few times too.

Also for some reason, it keeps on having problems with the line forming and etc, I've been having a lot of issues since I've upgraded to Win 7. I've reinstalled a few times too.

Line forming?

Someone pointed me in the right direction when it comes to the folders thing in windows 7.

Click on Start - My documents.

Right under Documents Library you'll find "Include: 2 locations"

Click on that and remove your public folder.

fixed the double folder problem. but now the issue I'm having is whenever I go to match mode, like 20 windows pop up saying a multitude of issues including line forming. If anyone has any suggestions, please give me a heads up

Did you do an 'upgrade' from Vista or a fresh install? Perhaps it'd be an idea to backup your save games from C:\Users\Username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Games, also Tactics from the Tactics folder and Training Schedules from the Schedules folder (if you have any). Then uninstall the game and delete the Sports Interactive folder from Documents.

Then re-install FM2010 and place your backed up files back into the correct locations.

No guarantee it'll work, but I run FM2010 on Windows 7 (x64) without any issues.

Archived