funny bug .. lol

I have noticed this happen as well. It seems that your squad selection has someone in it (either in starting 11 and/or sub) that was in your last squad but not in this one but has not been removed on the tactics screen. It might be worth reporting this in the bugs forum and supply a save game before this happened if possible.

I suppose it's not really a bug but it is something that can be annoying and it might be better if it said that you have chosen players who are not currently in the squad or to automatically remove their position in the team if they are not in the squad.

Has it got anything to do with injured players. I see your AMR Wesley Jackson is in red. Does that mean he's injured.

I think red means on the shortlist.

Lampard was injured and withdrawn from the squad without notice when it happened to me.

I'm assuming that could've happened to him here. Maybe on of his players hot injured or something and got withdrawn from the squad, but he remained in the tactics screen because he was selected.

I'm managing Atalanta and Croatia and this happened in my last two Croatia games. It says I have only selected 10 players and the only way to continue is to let my assistant pick the team. It's been some time since the last national team game but I'm playing one soon and will post the save in case it still happens.

Archived