Man City's Ambition

I have played 2 games with man City. In the 1st game I won the league 1st season, and 2nd season they demanded the treble. I suppose this is firm but fair. In the 2nd game I came 4th, 1st season, and they still demanded the treble!

Has anyone ever escaped this demand and if so, what did you achieve 1st season. By the way I am up to date on patches

I finshed top in season one after saying i could win it. And they wanted the premier league title, a final apperance in both the FA Cup & Champions league and they didn't regard the carling cup as important cup so just said enjoy yourself. I won them all and regardless to say since then, they demand wins in all comps. But i did once only win the league and get to the semis in the fa and champions league and i was still in charge mainly because they're more understanding on this version if your knocked out by a better team like Barca or Milan

Take Mark Hughes for example, they demanded that if he spent all that money, they needed to be winning games, not drawing and being a real Title Contender :thup:

Archived