International manager (interacting with players)

Hi folks,

Been playing FM for ages loved it haha, i been scotland manager for a while, but i have notice when i was to interact with the player to say that he got to play more for his team theirs nothing their? just says admire and that (im also celtic boss) i remember in the old games you could interact with the players to tell them to play more football to get in to the national team............ dont see it tho......... anyone else seen this?

also somthing else on a different topic, i signed a player from serbia a 16 year old and had to play him £15,000 to sign...... bit of a joke!!!! bug???

Hi folks,

Been playing FM for ages loved it haha, i been scotland manager for a while, but i have notice when i was to interact with the player to say that he got to play more for his team theirs nothing their? just says admire and that (im also celtic boss) i remember in the old games you could interact with the players to tell them to play more football to get in to the national team............ dont see it tho......... anyone else seen this?

also somthing else on a different topic, i signed a player from serbia a 16 year old and had to play him £15,000 to sign...... bit of a joke!!!! bug???

You can still do this, im doing it with my England team.

its still there, i suppose if you dont have leagues loaded for his team, there wont be option.. as he wont play anything anyway...

and he might be regular first team.. so there might not be option.. for it..

what i miss is asking player to retrain to position..

nothing like having superb regen.. whos only good for mr and amr.. and ur not playing either.. even if hes as good as both mc and amc ..

Archived