Running FM2010 in windowed mode...

Apologies if this is the wrong section etc, I have done a search of the forums but couldn't find a solution.

Since re-installing windows, I've been unable to run FM in windowed mode...the option is greyed out in preferences. I installed from the CD, not via Steam. Does anyone know the solution?

Thanks.

You can do this manually if this option is greyed out.

Go to your shortcut of FM10 and rightclick, properties, go to the target box and add the following behind the target:

-small_screen -windowed

with a space in front, so it should look like this:

"C:\Programs\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\fm.exe" -small_screen -windowed

Confirm and your FM starts in window mode everytime.

Go to your shortcut of FM10 and rightclick, properties, go to the target box and add the following behind the target:

-small_screen -windowed

"C:\Programs\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\fm.exe" -small_screen -windowed

thank you very much - fixed!

Hi. Since I installed the patch 10.2, I have a problem, I saved a game in patch 10.2, as I regretted to have installed, re-installed the game with patch 10.1, which was that it had previously, but the game does not load. Is there any solution without having to reinstall the patch 10.2? Thank you.

-small_screen -windowed

You deserve a cookie :) brilliant and fixed :)

Archived