Windows 7

It doesn't matter at all.

You have 2 folders but only 1 of them will actually be used by the game.

To do this all you need to do is save something from the game, like a tactic or training schedule, and tell it to export it to the default folder.

Then find which folder has the file in.

You can then delete the other one if you really want, although it does no harm if you leave it there.

Thanks for the fast reply mate, i know having 2 folders doesnt harm the game all i wanted to know was if there was anyway i could get rid of the folder i dont need? I have tried deleting the one i dont use but when i start a new game it re-apears

Click the start button and choose Documents. When the window opens, look underneath the 'Documents Library' title and it should say '2 locations'. Click it. Click Public Documents, then click the now highlighted 'remove' button to the right. Click OK and the extra folder will go.

Click the start button and choose Documents. When the window opens, look underneath the 'Documents Library' title and it should say '2 locations'. Click it. Click Public Documents, then click the now highlighted 'remove' button to the right. Click OK and the extra folder will go.

Like i said earlier, i already kow how toremove the second folder, but it keeps re-appearing

Archived