SI needs to give up there license

I am sick to death of the same **** year in and year out. it doesnt matter wether its champ manager or this game. why on earth i bought this game knowing what I know is beyond me. I cannot beleive i actually thought after playing the demo that SI had learned anything. Theyve learned **** all! absolutley ziltch. I am sorry to have to say this but watching players who claim to have taken there teams from the bottom up without reloading is horseshit. Im not accepting it. not the way the game is now. Stop letting man utd fans code this ****ing game.

Heres an idea SI if your watching this.... throw your ****ing game out the window and start again. look at the likes of LMA manager. and go from there. That was a game anyone could play. games are supposed to be fun not make you have a fit of rage because the game cheats.

Yeah go on I can hear you " its your tactics" so are you telling me after 8 reloads and 8 changes of tactics the game isnt cheating if it still beats me?

It doesnt matter what you tell players to do they seem to do the exact opposite. "stay on your feet" -- 8 yellow cards. "Keep your passing short" --it gets lumped up the field. The offsides thing is a joke obviously someopne has been spending too much time watching ****ing rugby and not enough time watching football.

And why for the love of god do the strikers always seem to prefer belting the ball from 80 yeards out? either that or theres a clear oppurtunity to score and he passes ?

But yet you have a stat called intelligence ? For christ sake sort your ****ing game out or give it over to someone who knows what theyre doing. you wont be getting any of my money again that was your last chance with me SI and you blew it.

So on the first time you play a game you don't do very well. Instead of trying again and trying to work out what to do you blame the game and say the AI is "cheating" against you, it is impossible to win and that those who do manage to have success are cheating. The word sore loser comes to mind.....I for one have managed to have great success on this game WITHOUT cheating. Many people have. Look at Dafuge's challenge. Whenever you first play a game you're not going to be that good at it. So you keep playing and improve. Don't come on complaining about being a bad manager.

haha i stopped reading at "look at the likes of LMA " and even then i struggled to find the will to read this pile of tripe..

same old sore losers who cant play the game moaning.. the likes of this OP isnt wanted by SI im sure...

and i certainly dont reload my saves at all..

i lose some games sure... but thats football

shut up and work at the game i did terible at first couldnt do a thing after doing well on the others but made a good 4-3-3 and now using a 4-4-2 uplaoded on here seem as i love 4-4-2 formations an d couldnt get my own goin. yes this game isn perfect there is some problems but it s still a very good game and maybe the ones who took there team from the bottom to the top are better than you

Archived