Captain as tutor

If they aren't of same/similar positions it's sometimes not available (i had to train my AMR to also play AML to be able to tutor a young AML player...which seems like a bug to me), or if the player you want to be tutored is of higher reputation than the player you want to tutor him (the youngster) you won't be able to.

Either the Tutor or the tutee must be a natural in the position that they share, not just accomplished.

For instance in my team, I can tell my MC/AMC (who's a natural AM), to learn from my AM/FC (who's a natural ST and accomplished AM)

But I can't tell My AMRLC, who's a natural AMR, to learn from the same AM/FC, unless I first train one of them to be a natural in the AMC position

Ok ill nip this theory in the bud. I'm trying to get Gary Neville to tutor Rafael, so they're both natural DR's. And Neville doesn't show up on any of the DR players drop down menus. I'll take away his captaincy next year and see if that helps.

Ok ill nip this theory in the bud. I'm trying to get Gary Neville to tutor Rafael, so they're both natural DR's. And Neville doesn't show up on any of the DR players drop down menus. I'll take away his captaincy next year and see if that helps.

Too close in CA or reputation is your likely solution. Captaincy doesnt affect tutoring, I think. Or is he already tutoring someone?

Archived