Closest Premiership ever?

Season 2014/2015, with four games to go I was a point above Arsenal and Chelsea, so I had the pole position to defend the title. However, I had Everton, United, Arsenal and Villa to play away from home (bar United). Breezed past Everton, but I lost to Arsenal 2-1 after taking the lead in the first half, but Bendtner had other ideas. After that, I lost 1-2 to United at home thanks to a stoppage time winner by... *drumroll* Anderson! So, in the final game against Villa, I was shaking like a leaf. Fifth in the table, could finish anywhere from first to sixth, depending on the results.

tabela1.th.png

Luckily, both Chelsea and Liverpool bottled leads in the second halves of their games and propelled me up to third. Boy oh boy, do I regret those home draws against Boro, Wigan and Hull...

Eh, thanks I suppose. I mentioned I was defending the title which means I won it the season before. That doesn't matter anyway now, does it? I'm not showing off- I was trying to stress out how close it was at the top - only three points separating the winner and United who ended up sixth.

Thanks anyway : o

Archived