No Justice!

Omg...how is this for suckness, I was beating Blackburn 6-2, Dzeko with 4 goals Rating of 9.3, Joe Cole 9.0 rating, then on 91st Minute...CRASH DUMP ERROR!

Loaded game back up played the game again, 0-0 Dzeko Woeful 6.6, J.Cole even more Woeful 6.3...No Justice I say! :mad:

Nothing worst when that happens, i feel you pain! It used to happen to me often on FM08 but not because of crash dumps.

I used to have a crap PC where the fan would over heat and the PC would freeze, i found i lost intrest in the save's when i loose or draw a game which i was 4-0 up in before it crashed, which was a shame.

This sort of thing justifies reloading and replaying until you get the correct result. IRL the world wouldn't just suddenly stop moving then go back in time with everyone oblivious to the 'lost days'.

PS - This is great:

how is this for suckness

:D:D

haha yea omg i here all of you lol, Wee Aja I feel that was the right phrase to use in the moment haha, I decided to play it again and won 2-0 but still 6-2 would of been lovely.....and I think Dzeko would of been pleased to have had his 4 goals lol

Archived